We’re on from 12.45pm until 2.15pm, discussing the developments and opportunities in new materials, such as bio-plastics.
The event is being held in the ExCel, London and will run over 3 days, from Tuesday 18th to Thursday 20th November.
* Bring together the food and drink industry, retailers, food service providers, government, and those working in nutrition and health.
* Tackle one of the most important challenges of our time – the relationship between food, health and nutrition.
* Over 80 speakers exploring a range of compelling issues in the world of food, health and nutrition.
* Over 80 seminars, featuring more than 300 speakers – including our MD, Marcus Hill.
Marcus will be talking about the benefits of bio-based packaging, as part of the “Material matters: leveraging natural and functional health attributes” seminar, taking place in Room 24 on Tuesday, from 12.45-2.15pm.
See our MD, Marcus Hill, in the seminar “Material matters: leveraging natural and functional health attributes”.
* Over 200 exhibitors, businesses on the frontline of driving nutritional improvements in food and drink – from research organisations, major ingredients companies and manufacturers to enterprising young businesses.
* 3 lively visitor attractions with cooking demonstrations and tastings.
Catering for Health attraction: see live cooking demonstrations and hear from leading chefs transforming healthy food choice
Alternative Edibles attraction: Explore the future of food and hear debates around questions such as: should we consider the nutritional value of local biodiversities and food sources not commonly consumed in Western diets, such as insects and sea vegetables? What is the future for lab-grown protein?
Drink Well and Evidence Base theatre: Understand the latest nutritional science behind major brand re-formulations.
Dates & Times:
Tuesday, 18 November 10.00-17.15
Wednesday, 19 November 10.00-17.15
Thursday, 20 November 10.00-16.15
Royal Victoria Dock
1 Western Gateway