We’re sharing Raw GingerBread Doughballs recipe this week. A great alternative to Gingerbread biscuits! Thanks again to Iris for sharing this vegan recipe.
Why not snack on Raw GingerBread Doughballs in our extra large sized Graze Pots.
Gingerbread biscuits are one of my favourite biscuits! I’ve been determined to create a simple raw, vegan and gluten-free recipe. – Iris
• 1 ¼ cup pitted dates, packed
• ¼ cup almond meal
• ¼ cup cashews
• ¾ cup gluten-free rolled oats
• 1 tablespoon cinnamon
• 1 teaspoon ginger
• ½ teaspoon nutmeg
• ¼ teaspoon vanilla
• ¼ teaspoon cloves
1. Blend all ingredients, except for dates, in a high-speed blender or food processor until you get a fine consistency like flour. (I added a few of the cashews lastly for a different, crunch, texture)
2. Add in half of the dates and process until well combined, then add the remaining dates until you have a uniform dough.
3. Scoop dough out about 1 tablespoon in size, roll into balls.
Perfect to eat on the go with our Extra Large Graze Pots.
As always, we’d love to know how you found the recipe, Tweet us your thoughts @LondonBio