- 1000ml / 32oz
- 100% oil-based plastic free
- 100% commercially compostable, breaks down in 12-weeks in a commercial compost facility
- Made from PLA, a bio-plastic made from plants! Read more here.
- Sort by Default Order
Need an eco-alternative to your oil-based plastic salad and pasta containers? You’ve come to the exact right page.
Out of stockNo oil-based plastic here! These salad containers are made from 100% plant-based resources and are commercially compostable. It has several economic and environmental advantages as it can be easily be composted. Please note they can only be used for cold food and must be stored in dry conditions and away from temperatures above 40°C.
Bio-plastic Salad Container – this disposable, eco-friendly salad container is made from Biopolymer. Biopolymer created using the waste of sugarcane, the sugar (dextrose) in corn undergoes a chemical process to become PLA. Corn is easy to regrow making it a great renewable resource. It has several economic and environmental advantages as it can be easily be composted. This can only be used for cold food as due its composition they must be stored in dry conditions and way from temperatures above 40°C
Out of stock
Out of stock1000ml disposable, eco-friendly salad container. Rectangular with ridges down the sides, these are simple and to the point.
- 100% oil-based plastic free!
- Made from plants - PLA (bio-plastic) is made from renewable resources like corn-starch. Read more here.
- 100% commecially compostable.
Out of stockSo, you're looking for a sustainable salad container? Take a look at this 250ml / 8 oz rectangular container made from plants, not oil-based plastic. Use this for salads, pastas, or even pasta salads! And you can bet they're high-quality, too. Really, your customers will love these. This is the smallest of our Sustain Rectangular Hinged Containers.
- Made from plants, not plastic. PLA (bio-plastic) is made from corn starch. Read more here.
- 100% commercially compostable