- Natural brown color for the eco look.
- Made completely from bagasse, a fibrous material made from a waste product of sugar cane production. Read more here.
- Heat resistant up to serving temperature of 100⁰ C
- 100% commercially compostable and will break-down within 12-weeks in a commercial compost facility.
- Breathable material – so no soggy chips!
- Sort by Default Order
A sustainable alternative to that nasty polystyrene or plastic bowls. Bagasse is one of the most sustainable materials as it is both plastic and tree free!
100% compostable and eco-friendly bowl. Made from sugar bagasse, great for hot takeaway food.
Compostable, disposable 9 inch plate. A great biodegradable plate for hot takeaway food - microwaveable and suitable for hot liquids and oily food.?The disposable plate is made from sugar bagasse - the fibres left behind when sugar syrup is extracted from sugar cane. Instead of polluting the air by burning the sugar cane by-product, the fibres go through a process of heating, pulping and then pressurised moulding. Because sugar cane re-grows easily, it's a great renewable resource and helps us conserve resources. Polystyrene, in contrast, is made from oil which is finite. Bagasse also has a lower carbon footprint than conventional materials, thanks to the carbon-absorbing sugar cane. After use, the plate can be collected with your food waste and taken for composting. By turning the takeaway container into compost to help grow more plants - which can be used to make even more packaging - you're using resources in a closed loop.