A sustainable alternative to that nasty polystyrene or plastic bowls. Bagasse is one of the most sustainable materials as it is both plastic and tree free!
- Natural brown color for the eco look.
- Made completely from bagasse, a fibrous material made from a waste product of sugar cane production. Read more here.
- Heat resistant up to serving temperature of 100⁰ C
- 100% commercially compostable and will break-down within 12-weeks in a commercial compost facility.
- Breathable material – so no soggy chips!