Trying to be eco-friendly, but still using polystyrene? Check out our bagasse clamshells which are a fantastic sustainable substitute.
- 100% oil-based plastic free
- Made from plants! Made completely from bagasse, a fibrous material made from a waste product of sugar cane production. Read more here.
- 100% commercially compostable – breaks down within 12-weeks in a commercial compost facility.
- Rectangular shape
- Heat resistant up to serving temperature of 100⁰ C
- These come in various shapes and sizes, take a look here for other bagasse options.