Who needs polystyrene when you have a sustainable alternative? These bagasse containers are one of our most popular!
- Plastic free and made from plants! These are made completely from bagasse, a fibrous material made from a waste product of sugar cane production. Read more here.
- Rectangular shape
- Ridges in design uses less material making this lighter weight than our other bagasse containers
- Heat resistant up to serving temperature of 100⁰ C
- 100% commercially compostable and will break-down within 12-weeks in a commercial compost facility.
- Breathable material – so no soggy chips!
- These come in various shapes and sizes, take a look here for other bagasse options.