This container is a sustainable way to pass out your hot food to go – great for rice, curry, and pastas!
- White colour shows off your food and keeps things looking clean.
- Made from plants! A polystyrene alternative, bagasse is a fibrous material made from a waste product of sugar cane production. Read more here.
- 100% commercially compostable – breaks down within 12-weeks in a commercial compost facility.
- Heat resistant up to serving temperature of 100⁰ C
- Can be refrigerated
- Breathable material – so no soggy chips!
- Fits with our white bagasse lid LG07031 or our recycled plastic clear lid: CB293